Why do I need to change my oil?
Think of the oil in your engine or machine in the same way as you do the blood in your body. Its job it to flush away contaminants towards a set of filtering systems.
Those filters must be operating optimally to ensure a good flow, as well as ensuring all contaminants are removed.
Our filters can remove particles to nanometre size, as well as water and other liquid contaminants, while maintaining a pressurised flow rate.
MasterFilter is that small change you can make to your machine or engine. It will look after your oil so well that you won’t need to change it.
Doesn’t oil need to be changed anyway? No!
Doesn’t oil degrade and not work so well? No!
Doesn’t oil wear out? No!
In fact, adding MasterFilter in-line will improve your oil’s performance, even when it’s old.
Using poor performing filters?
Solid particle contaminants cause accelerated wear inside lubricated systems, once defects start to occur, they cause more and more damage.
You could be looking at:
- Oil seal repairs £600 to £800
- Turbocharger replacements £1000
- Wind turbine gearbox replacement circa £400,000
- Wind turbine main bearing replacement circa £1,000,000
- GCube stated they typically see 1200 claims per annum from gearbox and bearing failures. Each claim typically is for a value of between $200K to $500K+….. MasterFilter positively influences 95% of the root causes of these failures!